Terms, Conditions, and Restrictions
Items 1 thru 17 are considered Belleville Wire Cloth Co., Inc. Standard Terms and Conditions and apply to all purchase orders.
1. All Belleville Wire Cloth (BWC) Purchase Orders are to be acknowledged by the seller. Seller is referred to as Vendor or Seller in this document.
2. Acceptance of purchase order binds seller and sub tiers to terms and conditions stated on purchase order.
3. Proprietary information in written, electronic or verbal form is supplied to Seller in confidence and should remain confidential between BWC and Seller. If applicable, a signed confidentiality agreement may be requested.
4. Price variations and/or changes require prior approval from buyer. If price is not stated, price cannot be higher than previously charged for same material.
5. No additional charges for packaging unless agreed to in writing. Damage to material due to in proper packaging will be charged to Seller.
6. Seller agrees to source/site inspection (if required) to facilities and equipment used in producing purchased item.
7. Warranty: Seller warrants to BWC, its customers and end users, that all goods purchased shall be free of defects in material, workmanship and conformity to specifications listed within purchase order. Seller agrees to repair or replace at Sellers expense all goods found to be nonconforming. BWC shall have the option to return nonconforming material for full credit, including transportation, labor and material costs.
8. Seller shall not assign, transfer, pledge or otherwise dispose of these terms and conditions without prior written consent from BWC.
9. All Shipments must be made in accordance with specified shipping and routing instructions and Seller will assume full responsibility for failure to comply with such instructions. All excess expense incurred by BWC as a consequence of imporper shipping or routing shall be paid by Seller.
10. Time is of the essence with respect to delivery of products. In the event delivery is not timely, BWC shall have the right to cancel the agreement and/or seek any damages caused by Sellers delay in delivery.
11. All tools, fixtures, material and any other property furnished to vendor or specifically paid for by BWC for use in fulfilling this order shall remain the property of BWC. BWC reserves the right to remove such property at any time. Vendor assumes all liability for loss or damage.
12. MIL-I-45208, ISO9001, AS9100 (or Equivalent) Quality System and Inspection Applies.
13. Seller represents and certifies to buyer that the product or service provided under the purchase order will comply with all applicable Federal, State and Local Laws.
14. Hazardous materials are to be marked, labeled, packaged, and shipped in compliance with applicable laws. Buyer is not to be responsible for vendors failure to comply with requirements stated by manufacturer of product and state, local, and federal government who regulates sale and transportation.
15. In the event seller must contract with a subtier vendor, vendor agrees to enter into a written agreement with subtier(s) that obligates it to be bound by all terms and conditions of this purchase order.
16. Packing Slip, Certifications, Test Reports, and any other documents must identify BWC Purchase Order Number.
17. Certification of Conformance to all Purchase Order requirements is required
18. ISO 9001:2015 Certified Supplier Applies
19. AS9100 Certified Supplier Applies
20. Material Certification including Chemistry and Mechanicals will be identified as separate line item on PO.
21. Original Mill Certifications Requirement will be identified under the Material Certification Requirement.
22. First Article Inspection Report (AS9102 Forms Preferred) will be identified as separate line item on PO.
23. Test reports, Dimensional Inspection Report, and Sampling Plan will be identified as separate line item on PO.
24. Material Must Be DFAR Compliant per DFAR 252.225-7009 will be identified as separate line item on PO.
25. Material to be compliant with RoHS directive will be identified as separate line item on PO.
26. Special Packaging Requirements Apply Details to be included on Purchase Order
27. Passivation of brazed stainless steel parts is Prohibited.
28. Visible Red Dye is not to be used for penetrant inspections per ASTM E1417
29. This part and/or information relating to this part is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulation and/or the Export Administration Regulation.